Aryan Hospital- Delivering excellence in Minimal Access, Bariatric & Gastrointestinal Surgery
The Department of Minimal Access, Bariatric & Gastrointestinal Surgery at Aryan Hospital is recognized as centre of excellence for advanced Laparoscopic, gastrointestinal, bariatric and metabolic surgeries. The department is running a dedicated and successful Bariatric surgery programme with excellent results under the leadership of Dr. Vikram Aryan. It comprises a team of experienced, dedicated and highly-trained specialists and surgeons renowned for providing high-quality, complete bariatric surgical care and managing the most challenging and complex cases.
MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY (LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY)
Laparoscopy today has become a gold standard for treatment of many abdominal problems. The department is routinely doing most of the basic and advanced laparoscopic procedures .The advantages of laparoscopy are, fast recovery , less post-operative pain, minimal blood loss, less hospital stay, better cosmetic results & early return to work.
Basic laparoscopic procedures performed are:
- Cholecystectomy(for gall stones) including
- SILS(Single Incision Laparoscopic surgery)
- Hernias(all types hernias being done by laparoscopy)
- Lap for Acute Abdomen in emergencies.
- Lap for Pediatric problems.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- MIPH (Minimally Invasive Procedure for Piles i.e. stapled haemorrhoidectomy)
Advanced laparoscopic procedures performed in our Hospital for the following ailments:
- Common bile duct stones (laparoscopic and endoscopic)
- Laparoscopy for Achalasia Cardia.
- Laparoscopy for Hiatus hernia.
- Laparoscopy for Pseudo pancreatic cyst.
- Laparoscopy in various Liver cysts
- Laparoscopy for benign and malignant conditions of small & large intestines.
- Laparoscopy for Rectal prolapse.
- Laparoscopy for Gastric Malignancy(cancer)
- Laparoscopy for Rectal Cancers.
Weight Loss Surgery
Obesity is a deadly condition when not taken care of properly. People with obesity have reported many arising health complications associated with their weight. In effect, professionals advice the need for these people to enroll in an active weight loss program